Our iPhone 11 devices are in like new condition with very minimal signs of wear. Price includes device only, which is covered by a 90 day warranty, and lifetime IMEI guarantee against blacklist or iCloud issues - something you're not protected from when buying phones for less off Facebook or Kijiji with zero accountability.
The iPhone XR was indeed a cheaper, toned-down version of the XS generation, with an LCD screen, one camera short, and promised some excellent battery endurance. Well, when we say cheaper, we are not saying cheap, as those words mean something different in Apple's universe.
But truth be told, this year the iPhone 11 is even cheaper than the XR on launch - now priced at $700 instead of $750. The good news is that nothing has been left out and there are a few welcome additions to the low-tier iPhone.
So, the iPhone 11 keeps absolutely the same form factor and screen as the XR's. It employs the same 6.1" IPS LCD screen with 326ppi and a notch on top that contains the Face ID tech. The screen specs are unchanged - same contrast, brightness, Haptic Touch, and whatnot.
The iPhone 11 boasts the new Apple A13 Bionic chip - the same SoC that powers the flagship iPhone 11 Pro duo. It also gets a second camera, and it's the new 12MP ultra wide-angle snapper, also brought from the Pro models. Features like Crop Out of Frame are available as well, and also shooting 4K videos with all cameras at once.
A2221 (Global market)
A2111 (USA, Canada, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands)
A2223 (China, Hong Kong)
- Body: Aluminum frame, Gorilla Glass front with oleophobic coating, Gorilla Glass back with glossy finish, IP68 certified for water and dust resistance. Black, Green, Yellow, Purple, White, and Red color options.
- Screen: 6.1" IPS LCD screen of 828 x 1792 px resolution, 326ppi, 625 nits, 120Hz touch sensing, wide color gamut. True Tone adjustment via a six-channel ambient light sensor.
- OS: Apple iOS 13
- Chipset: Apple A13 Bionic chip (7nm+) - Hexa-core (2x2.66 GHz Lightning + 4x1.8 GHz Thunder) Apple CPU, four-core Apple GPU, 8-core Apple NPU 3-gen
- Memory: 4GB of RAM; 64/128/256GB of internal storage
- Camera: Dual 12MP camera: 26mm main wide-angle, F/1.8, OIS, Dual Pixel AF; 13mm ultra wide-angle, F/2.4, 120-degree field of view; quad-LED flash with slow sync
- Video recording: 2160p@60/30fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps video recording with wider dynamic range and spatial sound, OIS + EIS
- Selfie: Dual camera - 23mm 12MP F/2.2 front-facing camera with HDR mode + 3D TOF camera; 2160p@60/30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps video recording with wider dynamic range and spatial sound, EIS, depth detection for Portrait mode
- Connectivity: Dual SIM, 4G LTE (1 Gbps); Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac/ax; Bluetooth 5.0; Lightning port; GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS; NFC; Apple U1 chip ultrawideband
- Battery: 3,110 mAh battery, 18W fast charging, Qi wireless charging
- Misc: Face ID through dedicated TrueDepth camera, stereo speakers, Taptic Engine
Disclaimer. We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct.
Payments & Certifications
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.