Apple iPhone 8
Why iOS App Store is so great?
With the iOS App Store, thanks to an easy user-friendly interface, you can play more, do more, and achieve more, every day. Millions of app to browse through, interactive selection and max security for your data.
Powered by the newest A11 Bionic Chip, the iPhone 8, with its 2 performance cores and 4 high-efficiency cores, performs 25 percent and 70 percent faster than the 7 Plus.
Max protection in every environment
The iPhone 8 is engineered to resist both water and dust. Easily the user friendliest iPhone out there.
Better battery and charging capabilities
Following the Qi standards, iPhone 8 supports wireless inductive charging and is 100% compatible with the newest Apple Air Power. Not only wireless charging, but also providing up to a 50% charge in about 30mins.
A1863 (USA, Hong Kong, Australia, New Zealand, China)
A1905 (EMEA, UAE, LATAM, Canada, USA - AT&T/T-Mobile, Singapore); A1906 (Japan)
- Body: Aluminum 7000 frame, reinforced glass front and rear, IP67 certified for water and dust resistance. Gold, Space Gray, and Silver color options.
- Screen: 4.7" 16M-color LED-backlit IPS LCD screen of 750p resolution, 326ppi, True Tone adjustment via four-channel ambient light sensor, wide color gamut, 3D Touch.
- OS: Apple iOS 11.
- Chipset: Hexa-core (2 Monsoon + 4 Mistral) 2.09GHz Apple CPU, tri-core Apple GPU, 2GB of RAM, Apple A11 Bionic SoC.
- Camera: 12MP camera with F/1.8 lens, optical image stabilization, quad-LED flash with slow sync, phase detection auto focus, wide color capture.
- Video recording: 2160p@60/30fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps video recording
- Selfie: 7MP F/2.2 front-facing camera with BSI sensor and HDR mode, 1080p@30fps video
- Storage: 64GB or 256GB of built-in storage.
- Connectivity: 4G LTE Cat.12; Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac; Bluetooth 5.0; Lightning port; GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, QZSS; NFC (Apple Pay only).
- Battery: 1,821mAh battery, wireless charging (Qi compatible).
- Misc: Stereo speakers, pressure-sensitive Home key with fingerprint scanner, Taptic Engine.
Disclaimer. We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct.